ShadePro Vinyl RV Awning Replacement Fabric
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The 6-stripe heavy-duty vinyl fabric is 15-oz., 3-ply, 1000-denier scrim – the strongest on the market. Both poly cords are sewn in at the roller to allow for an easy installation. This ultra-durable, weatherproof material is reinforced with webbing at the stress points to prevent tattering and tearing in the elements. They are also mildew-resistant and cold-crack tested to -20°F. The welded Weatherguard adds extra protection where it's needed, and the double-sided printing provides a better looking replacement fabric.
Our premium grade vinyl fabrics are 13.5 oz. 3-ply, 1,000 denier scrim (strongest on the market) and have both poly cords sewn in at the roller to allow for an easy installation. They are also cold crack -20 degrees and mildew resistant. The Fade pattern is printed on the top side and the underside is a cool white. Three Year ShadePro limited warranty on parts and freight. Standard 8' extension. For Carter and Faulkner awnings OUR 2-piece design must be used.
• Five-Year ShadePro limited warranty
• Simple do-it-yourself instructions and pull strap included
• Designed to fit Carefree, A&E, and Lippert awnings
• Will not fit Carefree's smaller diameter rollers as used on the Latitude, Altitude, or Compass awnings
NOTE: Measure the distance from the centerline of one awning arm to the centerline of the other arm to ensure correct fit. Order awning measurement (fabric width will be 10" less).
- Vinyl fabric is 15-oz. 3-ply 1000-denier scrim
- Poly cords are sewn in at the roller for easy installation
- Mildew-resistant and cold-crack tested to -20°F
- Reinforced with webbing at stress points to prevent tattering
- Welded Weatherguard adds extra protection where needed