The all-steel ShelterLogic Arrow Carport is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest area, or picnic area. Great for storing boats, outdoor furniture, and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load-rated, meaning it's designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust, and the elements. The carport is assembled on a tough, all-steel, powder-coated 2" tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy-to-install, the carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws, making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
• A 2" square-tube frame provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing its wind and snow load capability.
• An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long, the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather – winds up to 100 mph and a snow load of 35 PSF.
• Unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster and more convenient right out of the box.
• The heavy-duty roof is made of 29-gauge, painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
• Rounded roof eaves offer additional protection from the elements.
• 12" overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
• Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Frame Length (outside tube to outside tube): 27'1"
Frame Width (outside tube to outside tube): 10'
Frame Rib Spacing (tube center to tube center): 4'6"
Overall Peak Height: 8'3"
Frame Eave Height: 7'
Panel Awning Height: 20"
Overall Panel Roof Length: 28'9"
- All-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long
- All-steel powder-coated 2" square-tube frame for stability and strength
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel roof protects against corrosion, rust, and the elements
- Rounded roof eaves and 12" overhang at the gables for additional protection
- Slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for easy assembly