ShelterLogic Arrow Carport, 12'W x 24'L x 7'H
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
• A 2" square-tube frame provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing its wind and snow load capability.
• An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long, the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather – winds up to 100 mph and a snow load of 35 PSF.
• Unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster and more convenient right out of the box.
• The heavy-duty roof is made of 29-gauge, painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
• Rounded roof eaves offer additional protection from the elements.
• 12" overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
• Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Frame Length (outside tube to outside tube): 22'7"
Frame Width (outside tube to outside tube): 12'2"
Frame Rib Spacing (tube center to tube center): 4'6"
Overall Peak Height: 8'6"
Frame Eave Height: 7'
Panel Awning Height: 13"
Overall Panel Roof Length: 24'3"
- All-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long
- All-steel powder-coated 2" square-tube frame for stability and strength
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel roof protects against corrosion, rust, and the elements
- Rounded roof eaves and 12" overhang at the gables for additional protection
- Slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for easy assembly