ShelterLogic Arrow Carport, 20'W x 20'L x 7'H
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
• A 2" x 3" rectangular-tube frame provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing its wind and snow load capability.
• Powder-coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
• Unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster and more convenient right out of the box.
• The heavy-duty roof is made of 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
• Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Frame Length (outside tube to outside tube): 18'1"
Frame Width (outside tube to outside tube): 20'3"
Frame Rib Spacing (tube center to tube center): 4'6"
Overall Peak Height: 9'10"
Frame Eave Height: 7'
Panel Awning Height: 12"
Overall Panel Roof Length: 19'9"
- All-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long
- All-steel powder-coated 2" x 3" rectangular-tube frame for stability and strength
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel roof protects against corrosion, rust, and the elements
- Rounded roof eaves and 12" overhang at the gables for additional protection
- Slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for easy assembly