Si-Tex Nav-Fax 200 Shortwave/SSB/Weather Fax Receiver
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• The NAV-FAX 200 includes a data interface port, cable, and Mscan Meteo Lite V3.02 software on CD.
• Crystal controlled, fully synthesized receiver circuitry with 1 microvolt sensitivity.
• Large flywheel-balanced knob with four-level variable tuning rate allows quick and easy tuning and band selection.
• Large front-panel LCD displays frequency and signal strength.
• Ten instant memories for fast storage and recall of most-used frequencies. Also selects programmed channel for power up.
• 3" voice optimized, top-mounted speaker, driven by two watts of audio output.
• Minimum system requirements: W95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 100, 24 MB, mouse, and sound card.
• Has 9-in RS-232 serial interface cable.
• Has audio interface cable.
• Long-wire antenna included. (Optional active antenna available through your local dealer for best performance.)
• Optional 120V AC power supply available for home use.
- Receiver covers the 30 kHz to 30 MHz range
- Quick and easy tuning and band selection
- Large front-panel LCD
- Voice-optimized, top-mounted speaker