Simrad Cruise 7 US Coastal w/ 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Cruise 7 US Coastal with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display with US coastal charts, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Smooth Navigation Between Menus
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Pre-loaded with a US coastal map and worldwide basemap, Simrad Cruise comes complete with all the charts you need to enjoy your day on the water. Want more detail? Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP; and Navionics;, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP; Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-loaded US coastal map
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP; and Navionics;
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- NMEA 0183: No
- Bluetooth: None
- Ethernet: None
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- NMEA 2000: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- WiFi: None
- Backlight Color: White
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Brightness: 1000 nits
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Power Consumption, max: 16.3 W
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- AIS: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Cartography included: C-MAP US Coastal
- Digital Switching: N/A
- External Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Multimedia: N/A
- Radar (inc. compatibility): N/A
- Sonar (inc. compatibility): Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- Weather: N/A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 263 mm x 145.5 x 100 mm (10.35" x 5.73" x 3.58") (with bracket)
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance/CMOR
- Screen Size: 7"
- Included Transducer: 000-15053-001