Give your RV slide-out an extra layer of protection from dirt, debris, and the outdoor elements with the durable Solera 5000 Series Slide Topper. Featuring a clean, seamless look and available in multiple sizes, this RV slide-out awning is the perfect way to help prevent damage to your rig.
Clean Integrated Design
Tired of dirt, leaves and bird droppings piling up on your RV slide-out? The Solera 5000 Series Slide Topper is an attractive and reliable way for you to help protect your slide-out from debris and water damage. Compatible with leading slide-out brands on the market today, the 5000 Series Slide Topper Awning automatically extends and retracts – right along with your slide-out – giving you automatic protection, every time.
Dependable Slide-Out Protection
The 5000 series slide-out awning boasts a particularly clean, integrated look for your RV, featuring an enclosed head design, a flat-oval-shaped crossbar, and mounting bracket covers. The heavy-duty 13.5-oz. vinyl is constructed with heat-welded, leak-proof seams to prevent water infiltration and seam damage. Plus, it's designed and tested to withstand -25°F, so it won’t crack in cold winter temperatures. Available in white or black color options, the Solera 5000 Series slide-out cover comes in sizes ranging from 66" to 192" wide and 48" deep.
How to Measure for a Slide Topper Awning
When measuring your RV for a replacement slide topper, simply measure between the outside edges of both slide-out room flanges. When placing an order, the fabric measurement should correspond to the flange-to-flange measurement. Note: the fabric itself will measure 5" shorter than the complete awning width. Your flange-to-flange measurement should match the fabric width on your replacement awning. For example: A flange-to-flange slide-out size of 64" will require an awning width selection of 69" (64" fabric) for complete coverage. Also, you can place your slide topper up to 5" above the trim on top of your slide-out room, giving you more flexibility during installation.
• Heavy-duty, durable slide-out protection from dirt, debris, and water infiltration
• Provides full coverage over the slide-out roof and the RV sidewall slide-out opening
• Enclosed head, flat-oval-shaped bar and bracket cover for a cleaner look
• Made from cold-crack-tested 13.5-oz. vinyl with leak-proof, welded seams
• Prevents water from pooling on top to avoid damaged seals and mold formation
• Compatible with most slide-outs on the market today
• Permanently attaches to the room, extending and retracting with the slide-out
- Reliable protection for your RV slide-out
- Stylish design delivers a clean, fully integrated look
- Rigorously tested 13.5-oz. vinyl with heat-welded seams to prevent leaks
- Permanently attaches to the room, extending and retracting with the slide-out
- Everything needed for an easy installation, including fabric roll, hardware, and railing