Step into Adventure with Confidence - Engineered to make your life on the road safe, convenient, and simple, the Solid Step® by Lippert is the upgrade your RV needs before your next big trip. Stop unfolding manual RV steps or worrying about wobbly steps that aren’t stabilized securely on the ground. The Solid Step gets you in and out of your RV with peace of mind.
Made for Camping Convenience - Not only is this RV step designed to easily store in your entryway, it's packed with safety and stability features for campers of all ages and abilities. From the extra-wide, 13" top step to the anti-slip aluminum treads, every detail of the Solid Step was designed to enhance your camping experience. Plus, the Solid Step has a full lineup of add-on accessories that allow you to easily upgrade your steps whenever you want -- including a handrail, lift assist kit, storage box, and floor tray.
What's Included - Available in Double, Triple and Quad assemblies and 26" or 30" sizes, the Solid Step comes with all necessary mounting hardware, a kickplate that prevents damage to your RV's skirt and a floor backing plate. Please reference our measurement guide to decide what size and assembly you need before purchase.
Solid Step Features:
• Added Stability — Built with an extra-wide top step, aluminum step treads and adjustable legs that can adapt to uneven surfaces
• Easy Storage — When you’re ready to hit the road, all you have to do is fold your Solid Step up right into your RV’s entry doorway, it’s that easy
• Optimal Safety — Recessed feet at the bottom of the step help prevent tripping hazards — plus, the no-bounce, steel steps provide more stability
• Easy Installation — With all mounting and installation hardware included, the Solid Step easily installs into your RV’s existing entry door threshold
• Multiple Sizing — Available in Double, Triple and Quad assemblies, please reference measurement guide before purchase
How to Measure:
Measure the height from the ground to your entry door threshold.
• 22”-28” = Solid Step Premium Double
• 27”-36” = Solid Step Premium Triple
• 34”-44” = Solid Step Premium Quad
Measure inside edge to inside edge of your entry door frame — rounding up to the nearest even number. This will determine if you need the 26” or 30” Solid Step assembly. 26” Solid Step (fits entry widths 25” - 28.9”) and 30” Solid Step (fits entry widths 29” - 36”)
- 13" XL top step tread depth provides extra-large landing coming in and out of your RV
- Threshold panel behind the top step protects the trailer sidewall from damage
- Aluminum treads hold up against the elements
- 8.5" lower tread depth
- Extendable legs and feet contact ground for maximum stability