Southwire Surge Guard Portable 50-Amp 120/240-Volt Bluetooth-Capable Surge Protector
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Take $50 off your purchase of $250 or more on select Surge and TPMS items. Discount applied in cart. Online Only. Offer valid 6/1-6/30/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The Southwire Surge Guard provides total electrical protection for your 50-amp RV, including protection against wiring issues, low/high voltage and frequency, and elevated ground line current. This surge protector includes patent-pending Load Side Open Neutral Protection that detects and protects your RV from the catastrophic results of an open neutral in a 50-amp RV electrical system. Ten-second start-up sequence and 128 second fault delay sequence protect compressor motors against damage. A security ring on the cord lets you lock the Surge Guard to prevent theft. Comes with Progressive Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty with Connected Equipment Coverage.
• LCD Text Display
• Low (<102V) and High (>136V) Voltage Protection
• Low/High Frequency Protection
• Open Ground Protection
• Open Neutral – Line and Load Side
• High Neutral Current Protection
• Elevated Ground Line Current Protection
• Reverse Polarity
• Designed for Outside Use
• 10-Second Startup Delay
- Allows remote monitoring of electrical system status
- Total electrical protection for your 50-amp RV
- Load side open neutral protection
- 10-second start-up sequence
- 128-second fault delay sequence