Sportsman 1000 Surge Watts Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator with Parallel Connection
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
• Lightweight and portable, easily grab and go for a convenient power source
• Powers sensitive electronics with stable and constant voltage
• Economy switch saves fuel reduces noise by controlling engine speed
• Low oil shutdown with indicator light, engine shut off switch, economy switch, and overload indicator
• Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a screw driver
• Peak Surge Watts: 1000, Running Watts: 800
• Run Time: 6.3 hours at 50% load with a full fuel tank
• One 120V AC outlet, one 12 Volt DC outlet (4 amps), parallel port
• 1.3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4 stroke, air-cooled, recoil start
• Decibel rating: less than 56dB with no load at 23 ft
• Runs on unleaded gasoline, 0.55 gallon fuel tank
• SAE 10W30, 7.5 oz. oil capacity
• Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft
• EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
• Watts on various appliance and devices can greatly vary. It is best to check the wattage of the device you would like to power to make sure it is below the running wattage of the generator.
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Clean, stable and reliable power makes this generator safe for use with sensitive electronics
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- Includes parallel power port terminal to chain multiple generators together and increase the total output power
- Economy switch saves fuel and reduces noise
- Ideal for tailgating at football games, camping, and powering small appliances