Sportsman 3850 Surge Watts Open Frame Portable Gasoline Inverter Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Great for use at home, or with the RV and camper, fire up the Sportsman 3,850 surge watt inverter generator at football games, while camping and scouting. The 3,500 running watt inverter generator can even be used as a portable power source on industrial projects and job sites. Designed with camping and outdoor fun in mind, the Sportsman Inverter Generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV ready outlet, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging. This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
• Includes power switch, fuel switch, reset buttons, indicator lights for low oil level, overload, output, economy switch, fuel switch, circuit protection, low oil shutdown, and parallel power port
• Runs sensitive electronics, small appliances, and power tools
• Open frame design for maximum airflow
• Parallel power output terminal can increase output when chaining units together with a parallel power kit (sold separately)
• Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a screw driver
• EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
• Outlets: Two 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV ready, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging
• Oil Capacity: 22 oz SAE 10W30
• Decibel Rating: Less than 65dB with no load at 23 feet
• Fuel Tank: 4.5 gallon
• Watts: 3,850 surge and 3,500 running watts
• Run Time: 10 hours at a 50 percent load
• Engine: 6.5 HP, 3,800 RPM, 232cc, air cooled, recoil start, 4- stroke OHV
Note: This generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft. If you are using a generator at 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor.
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Runs sensitive electronics, small appliances, and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power
- Open frame design allows for maximum airflow
- Parallel power port terminal features helps to increase the total power
- Features indicator lights for low oil level