Safely charge and run your computer, TV, DVD player and more with the Sportsman 3,850 Watt Portable Gasoline Inverter Generator. Sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablets, computers, and televisions at home. The open frame design allows for maximum airflow, keeping the generator at a cooler operating temperature.
Great for use at home, or with the RV and camper, fire up Sportsman 3,850 surge watt Inverter Generator at football games, while camping and scouting. The 3,500 running watt Inverter Generator can even be used as a portable power source on industrial projects and job sites. Designed with camping and outdoor fun in mind, the Sportsman Inverter Generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV ready outlet, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging. This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
• Portable generator runs on NG Natural Gas, LPG Propane, or unleaded gasoline
• Compact size and weight make it easy to move and transport
• Includes separate adapters for LPG and natural gas, a DC connector wires for charging 12 volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a screwdriver, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
• Features UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch, AC reset, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shutdown, voltmeter
• 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
• 7.0 HP engine, 4650 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
• 10 hour run time with a full 3.6 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank at 50 percent load
• 18.5 oz. SAE 10W30 oil capacity
• Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
• Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane vs using gasoline
• Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 20% when using natural gas vs using gasoline
• Decibel rating less than 68 dB with no load at 24 feet
• Read instruction manual before use: FOR LP, you must use the supplied LP Regulator for safe operation. FOR NG, the pressure supplied to the generator must be 4 TO 6 OUNCES or 7 TO 11 INCHES W.C. (water column). The primary regulator at the fuel supply must be capable of delivering the proper volume of fuel at this pressure. Contact your local natural gas professional for installation.
• Two adapters are included, one is for LPG, the other is for NG. Before using LPG or NG fuel, choose the correct adapter according to the fuel you’ve connected.
• This generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft. If you are using a generator at 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor.
• EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.