Sportsman 8,750 Surge Watt Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Portable Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
A powerful generator for professional, home, or job-site use, the GEN85KIDF provides clean, stable voltage for powering sensitive electronics. Dual fuel power runs on unleaded gas or LPG (tank not included), giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency. With 8750 peak surge watt and 7000 rated running watts, this generator can run the RV, household appliances and power tools. Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage and reliable power for sensitive electronics, great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the job site.
• Recoil or electric start with Battery Power Pack (battery not included; battery cable included)
• Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-Volt automotive-type batteries, and spark plug wrench
• Features a low oil shutoff, spark arrestor, engine shutoff switch and circuit breaker
• USB terminal for charging electronics
• EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
• Outlets: Includes (4) 120-Volt GFCI outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt RV outlet, (1) 12-Volt DC outlet, (1) USB 5V Port
• Oil Capacity:
• Decibel Rating:
• Fuel Tank: 7 gallons
• Run Time: 10 hours (gasoline) or 6 hours (LPG) at 50% load
• Engine: 15 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
Note: This generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft. If you are using a generator at 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor. Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane. Propane tank and gas can sold separately.
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power
- Dual fuel power runs on unleaded gas or LPG for added flexibility
- Can run the RV, household appliances and power tools
- Features a USB terminal for charging electronics
- Features indicator lights for low oil level