SumoSprings Rear SSR-183-54-1 for Ford F-53, Pair
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
SumoSprings absorb harsh bumps and jolts for a smooth ride over uneven surfaces, highway joints, and other rough terrain.
By reducing harsh movements, SumoSprings give drivers better control of their vehicle, increasing safety and making travel more comfortable.
Progressive spring rate lets SumoSprings compress smoothly with less resistance and provide more resistance as they compress further.
• Sold as a pair (left and right)
• Enhances load carrying ability
• 7,000-lb. capacity at 50% compression
• Reduces and stabilizes sway
• Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
• Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
• One-piece unit attached on top and bottom allows up to 50% expansion of original body height
• Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
• Will not leak or rupture
• Proprietary and patented microcellular urethane
• 17.75" x 12" x 10.75"
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Spring Height: 8.5"
• Spring Diameter: 6"
2008-2009 Ford F-53 4x2
2011-2020 Ford F-53 4x2
- Designed to enhance load-carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve driver control
- Maintenance-free, do not leak air, and do not require compressors
- Proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane provides smooth, progressive spring rate
- 7,000-lb. capacity at 4.25" of compression
- Sold as a pair (left and right)