SumoSprings Rear SSR-610-47 for Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Frontier, and Titan
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
SumoSprings absorb harsh bumps and jolts for a smooth ride over uneven surfaces, highway joints, and other rough terrain.
By reducing harsh movements, SumoSprings give drivers better control of their vehicle, increasing safety and making travel more comfortable.
Progressive spring rate lets SumoSprings compress smoothly with less resistance and provide more resistance as they compress further.
• Sold as a pair (left and right)
• Enhances load carrying ability
• 1,500-lb. capacity at 50% compression
• Reduces and stabilizes sway
• Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
• Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
• One-piece unit attached on one side used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops
• Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
• Will not leak or rupture
• Proprietary and patented microcellular urethane
• 10.75" x 7.25" x 4.5"
• Weight: 7 lbs.
2005-2015 Nissan Frontier 4 x 2
2005-2015 Nissan Frontier 4 x 4
2004-2015 Nissan Titan 4 x 2
2004-2015 Nissan Titan 4 x 4
2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4 x 4
2000-2021 Toyota Tundra 4 x 2
2000-2021 Toyota Tundra 4 x 4
- Designed to enhance load-carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve driver control
- Maintenance-free, do not leak air, and do not require compressors
- Proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane provides smooth, progressive spring rate
- 1,500-lb. capacity at 50% compression
- Sold as a pair (left and right)