Wherever you are onboard, ShadeFin can follow. The Taco Marine Telescopic Rod Holder Accessory for ShadeFin is a versatile attachment option that inserts into standard gunnel rod holders for portable, adjustable boat shade. Made from high-quality, lightweight anodized aluminum, the Telescopic Rod Holder Accessory extends from 42" to 67" tall, elevating the ShadeFin over the deck for boaters to comfortably stand underneath. For boaters at the dock, sandbar, or in the water, the Telescopic Rod Holder Accessory can also be adjusted to position ShadeFin over the side of the boat, keeping you protected from the sun.
As the sun changes position, the angle and height of this accessory can easily be adjusted at two points along its body – the bottom joint and the throw latch. Toward the base, the bottom joint features a sure-grip knob and pull-pin lock that enable the adjustment of the accessory's upward angle. The throw latch half-way up the body is used to adjust the height and 360° rotation of the ShadeFin.
To use the Telescopic Rod Holder Accessory, simply insert the solid gimbal butt into any standard rod holder on the gunnel, remove the pull-pin, adjust the upward angle using the sure-grip knob at the bottom joint to the desired 0°, 15°, or 30°, and reinstall the pull pin. Then at the top, simply insert the fixed (item 381183) or adjustable (item 381184) rod holder mount (sold separately) into the opening. The mount will secure in place when its gimbal butt seats into the accessory gimbal pin. Then attach ShadeFin into the mount and deploy. Use the throw latch to adjust the ShadeFin height and horizontal rotation.
• Mfr. Part: T10-3000-9
• Sure-grip knob at the joint with a secure pull-pin lock
• Throw latch for secure height adjustment from 42" to 67"
• Solid aluminum gimbal butt and internal Delrin bearings
• High-quality drawn aluminum tube
• Pairs with T10-3000-5 (item 381183) or T10-3000-6 (item 381184) at the top, sold separately
- Versatile attachment option inserts into standard gunnel rod holders
- Extends from 42" to 67" tall to allow boaters to stand underneath their ShadeFin
- Angle and height can be adjusted at the bottom joint and the throw latch
- Solid aluminum gimbal butt and internal Delrin bearings
- Pairs with the fixed (381183) or adjustable (381184) rod holder mount (sold separately)