With TracVision RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV, just like you enjoy it at home. The reliable ultra-compact 13.5" and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. The system's single-cable design makes it a snap to replace an existing satellite TV antenna. Installation is fast and easy, so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time.
The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV, DISH Network HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. With capability for multiple receivers in different locations within the vehicle, RV1 helps ensure everyone has programming they enjoy. The RV1's TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit that enables antenna system information from any smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or computer.
• Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
• HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
• Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
• Single 50' (15M) coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
• DVB-S2 compatible
• Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
• High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
• Built-in worldwide satellite library
• IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching with the master receiver's remote control when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV)
• World-class warranty coverage and support
- Reliable, ultra-compact satellite TV programming
- Single-cable design for easy installations
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network HD, and more
- Fast satellite acquisition