TrailerLegs Tire Saver Single Axel Set
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Features:Easy to use - No moving parts, Less than 5 minutes to install, Lite weight. No jack needed – Use your tow vehicle to pull or push TrailerLegs up. Made in the USA. One set required for each axle. 8,000 lb. capacity per axle set. Made from non-corrosive plastic. Weight per part 10lbs.
Drop-Axle type trailers will need a starter block (2x4 block) in front of tires to lift tires during activation.
- Eliminates flat spots and reduces dry rot – Storing the tires up off damaging surfaces
- Saves money – Longer tire life, Fewer blowouts and trailer damage, Less insurance claims means less deductibles paid out
- Safety – Installs by kneeling next to the tire not crawling under the trailer, Fewer tire problems assures saver towing
- Stable – When camping on, While changing a tire
- Universal and multi-surface activation – Works for most non-commercial trailer types, Rubber traction bars insure consistent activation whether used in-front of or behind the axle