Vexilar PP1812 FL-18 Pro Pack II With 12° Ice-Ducer
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system, the Pro Pack II, includes the FL-18 unit and offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, D-130 Battery Status Indicator, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five-gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video. Each system is factory assembled and tested in the USA.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder/fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display that allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
The FL-18 depth finder/fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and down to 300 feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
- 12-volt, 9-amp-hour battery delivers long-lasting power
- Pack comes complete with charger
- D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use
- Two cable-holding cleats
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations
- Patented Ice-Ducer system is a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ)
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL)
- Low Power Mode (LP)
- Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200'
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: 0.5"
- Weatherproof High-Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
- Designed to fit into a five-gallon bucket
- Completely assembled and ready to fish
- FL-18 three-color flasher depth finder/fish finder
- Built-in interference rejection