VIAIR RV-Safe 400P-RVS Automatic 12V Portable Tire Inflator, For Class C and Smaller RVs
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The VIAIR 400P-RVS Automatic 12-Volt Portable Tire Inflator Kit is specifically designed for Class C and smaller RVs. This 33% duty cycle compressor is the ONLY tire inflator on the market capable of airing up to 130 PSI. The 400P-RVS has a newly integrated 40" 90° twist-on chuck to make it easier for filling tires while standing. This compressor will inflate most Class C RV tires from 80 to 90 PSI in just 46 seconds. It can run continuously for approximately 20 minutes at 100 PSI before needing to rest. The auto stop/start function saves time and effort by not having to repeatly turn the compressor off when moving from tire to tire.
Each inflator comes equipped with hoses long enough to reach all of the RV tires in their related RV service class, a convenient carry bag, and all necessary accessories.
VIAIR 400P-RVS Portable Tire Inflator
Perfect for Class C and Smaller RVs
• Part No.: 40044
• Thermal Overload Protector
• Automatic Shut-Off Function
• Primary & Extension Air Hoses
• Vibration-Resistant Diamond-Plate Sand Tray
• Heat-Shielded Quick-Connect Coupling
• Gas Station-Style Tire Inflation Gun with 160 PSI Gauge
• Heavy-Duty Dual Battery Clamps with 40A Inline Fuse
• 45° Extended Reach Chuck For Dual Rear Wheels
• 90° Twist-On Chuck
• Heavy-Duty Deluxe Carry Bag
• Permanent Magnetic Motor
• Fast-Fill Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
• Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
• Max Amp Draw: 30 amps
• Max Tire Size: 275/80R22.5
• Dimensions: 10.87"L x 5.83"W x 7.48"H
• Weight: 10.75 lbs.
• Power Cord Length: 8'
• Primary Air Hose Length: 30'
• Extension Air Hose Length: 30'
• 90° Twist-On Chuck Air Hose Length: 40"
- 40" 90° twist-on chuck makes it easier to fill tires while standing
- Auto stop/start function saves time and effort
- Capable of airing up to 130 psi
- 60' total inside braided air hose
- Inflates most Class C tires from 80 to 90 psi in just 46 seconds