WFCO WF-9855-AD Auto-Detect Power Converter, 55A Output
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The WF-9800-AD Series is designed with optimized charging for battery chemistry in the unit. For Lead Acid Batteries, WFCO's automatic three-stage converter handles every charging need for the RV while extending the battery's life. For Lithium-Ion Batteries, the multi-stage process ensures a safe operating voltage for all loads, replaces energy back into the battery, and assures the lithium cells inside the battery remain balanced.
Exclusive WFCO Technology
• Patent pending technology
• Lead Acid/AGM and LiFEP04 compatible
• Detects battery chemistry, automatically changes and optimizes charging profile
• Innovative processor system that controls charging based on the need of the battery
• Improved fan control for better cooling and efficiency
• Continuous monitoring provides superior performance and battery maintenance
The WF-9855-AD model provides 55 amps of clean, reliable DC power, which is ideal for powering electronics and appliances. Quiet operation is assured as the cooling fan runs only when needed. Another advantage is FCC Class B compliance which means that the converter is designed not to cause interference with televisions, radios, or other signals. Automatic three-stage battery charging maintains your battery's life with three nominal voltage output modes: 13.2 VDC "float" mode, 13.6 VDC "absorption" mode, and a 14.4 VDC "bulk" charge mode. Electronic current limiting automatically shuts down the power during overload or short-circuit conditions.
Model WF-9855-AD Specifications
Power Input: 940W
Input Voltage: 105 VAC - 130 VAC / 60 Hz
Output Current: 55A
Converter Type (Lead Acid/Lithium): 3-Stage Converter Charger / 2-Stage Converter Charger
Normal Mode Output: 13.6 VDC
Trickle Charge Mode Output (LA/LI): 13.2 VDC
Bulk Charge Mode Output (LA/LI): 14.4 VDC / 14.6 VDC
Outer Dimensions: 4.75"W x 4"H x 8.75"D
Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Certifications: UL and cUL listed and FCC Class B compliant
Safety Features/Protections: Over Current, Over Temp, Over Voltage, Reverse Polarity
- Auto-Detect technology automatically adjusts the charging profile to match battery type
- For Lead Acid Batteries, 3-stage converter handles every charging need
- For Lithium-Ion Batteries, multi-stage process assures lithium cells remain balanced
- Improved fan control provides better cooling and efficiency
- Continuous monitoring for superior performance and battery maintenance