Zamp Solar 1020-Watt Deluxe Roof Mount Kit
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Flexible and Durable Mounting
The innovative Omni-Mount frame lets you mount the panels wherever you need them, and the stainless steel mounting hardware ensures your panel won't budge in route, no matter how far off-road you go. To remove the panels for maintenance or safe storage, easy-release mounting feet let you quickly unclip the panels without removing the hardware itself.
Installation is a breeze with a pre-assembled wiring harness that doesn't require crimping tools. The included three-port roof cap makes expansions, upgrades, or additions simple and easy – just plug in and go.
Reliable and Convenient
The digital 5-stage, PWM charge controller lets you gauge your power with a glance, providing real time updates of volts, amps, and amp hours. Dual, self-resetting circuit breakers provide peace of mind by protecting your system from overcharging.
1020-Watt Kit Includes
• Six 170-Watt Solar Panels
• 60-Amp, 5-Stage PWM Charge Controller
• Pre-Assembled Wiring Harness
• Two 3-Port Roof Caps
• Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware and Omni-Mount Feet
• Digital LCD Display with Remote Display Option
• Fuse Block for Safety
170-Watt Panel Specs
Weight: 24.25 lbs.
Dimensions: 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5"
Power Output: 170 watts
Generates 9.4 amps
25-year output warranty
- Ideal for tiny houses, large RVs, or off-grid cabins that run off a 12-volt battery
- Omni-Mount frame lets you mount the panel where you need it
- Easy-release mounting feet let you unclip the panel without removing the hardware
- 60-amp, 5-stage PWM charge controller lets you gauge your power at a glance
- Two 3-port roof caps make expansion simple